Monday, November 07, 2005

Marvin 1993 - Nov 6th 2005


My cat Marvin, with me since 1996, had to be put to sleep Sunday night, due to rapid failure of the nervous system, after merely two days of struggle. After it became clear that the respirative apparatus was about to fail, I felt it was time to let him go and be without pain.

Marvin was always my favourite cat, with a very friendly attitude. AFAIR, his only fault was a tendency to sneak from the flat door when I came home and bolt to a hiding place .... ANYwhere in the house. His favourite place must have been my belly, which he visited every night at bedtime, for cuddling and saying "good night".

And that was also how we said "good-bye", we snuggled one last time, with his breathing becoming ever more ragged, before I took him to the car to see the vet about that last service.

Cuddlekitty, you won´t be forgotten.



That leaves me with two cats, Maunz (pron. Mowns) and Wusel (Woozel).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home